[Harp-L] what tuning is this?

bad_hat@xxxxx bad_hat@xxxxx
Mon Oct 23 23:57:00 EDT 2017

The clip Robert posted hangs on one chord and never resolves, similarly
the second clip never really goes anywhere.  There is a chord change
though.  I associate B-thing with Carlos Del Junco, same thing
interesting but it never really goes anywhere.

My D version is on Lee Oskar plates.  Not what I would choose currently.
  I should touch up the tuning on mine, the chord at the bottom is not
so very happy at the moment.

Listening to Lee right now he only plays that one chord, the adventure
is in using both of them.  It just loops on itself.  an exercise in
restraint leading to creativity I guess.  I am noticing Lee plays a lot
more top end than the lower end in this tuning. I think because you end
up dead ended on the bottom.