[Harp-L] what tuning is this?

Gary Lehmann gnarlyheman@xxxxx
Mon Oct 23 22:57:34 EDT 2017

That's funny--I just did a repair on a Lee Oskar and was going thru my
inventory of plates and parts--I have all my used LO harps in the same
place, and had just rediscovered this harp.
I tuned it by ear, from a live recording on YouTube. As I understand it,
this is the B-thing Tuning. I think this is the recording--
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3vJ1c55g5c
Kit did a lot of the LO tunings (according to him, and I have no reason to
mistrust him). I think this tuning is widely believed to his.
The one I did is from a G harp, but is the same tuning--check the chords at
7:38--so it's designed to be played in 2nd position.