[Harp-L] Recorder repair persons?

Joseph Leone 3n037@xxxxx
Mon Oct 23 23:05:00 EDT 2017

Phyllis is correct. It’s a medium sized clarinet type pad. Possibly the repair person didn’t ‘set’ the membrane over the felt correctly.
Any clarinet/sax/oboe person can do it. You dampen the felt enough to take the shape of the hole, add the membrane and apply just enough weight to set the pad.
sm0joe