[Harp-L] Recorder repair persons?

phyllis731@xxxxx phyllis731@xxxxx
Mon Oct 23 19:00:55 EDT 2017

If it's a melodica, then someone who repairs accordians.  If it's a recorder with valve and pad, then maybe someone who does clarinet or sax repairs.
Blues Girl Phyllis
Do no harm but take no shit.
Sent from AOL Desktop
In a message dated 10/23/2017 11:33:30 AM Central Standard Time, harp-l at xxxxx writes:

 A friend of mine has a recorder (like a melodeon) that has a valve problem he describes as follows:
"The instrument is a tenor recorder.  the last (bottom) hole has a valve, like a sax.  The valve is defective.  Plus the pad that was put on doesn't fit right... you cannot get the bottom note clean ... I bought it in Germany in 1964, and played it for years. But the valve became unusable, had it repaired but it was a bad job and it went bad in a couple wks.  It just seems that there should be someone who could make it work again."
Anyone know of a repairs person? TIA.
Bob LoomisConcord CA

More information about the Harp-L mailing list