[Harp-L] Audience reaction (was: relative major/Last Dance With Mary Jane)

Joseph Leone 3n037@xxxxx
Mon Oct 16 18:24:43 EDT 2017

Totally agree. I use a 79/21 ratio. And too much original music (or singing) will bust the deal. Then you have to face the wheel.
sm0joe (At the running of the bulls in Pamplona, the bulls run from HIM..yes, he IS the most unforgettable character you will ever meet). lol