[Harp-L] relative major/Last Dance With Mary Jane

Dennis Michael Montgomery gaulay2@xxxxx
Fri Oct 13 17:06:58 EDT 2017

I haven't been where you have been, but I agree with you. The diatonic harmonica is too good of an instrument to regulate it to just blues. Don't get me wrong I love the blues and Little Walter, however I also like country and classical and Charlie McCoy, Buddy Green, and Todd Parrot.