[Harp-L] SOPHISTICATED LADY on a Midi Harmonica and NEW Chord harp tuning!

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Thu Oct 12 15:57:34 EDT 2017

John Shirley wrote:
performance setting is <really only necessary when the 12 tunings that can
be stored in the DM48 are not enough. It <should also be noted that these
12 can be transposed to any pitch level (making for around 1000 <options
using only the internal memory of the DM48).

If you can transpose 12 tunings on the fly to any key you like, I agree
that there are more than enough options to satisfy most people, including
me, in live performance.

Thanks, Richard Hunter

--
Check out our 21st Century rock harmonica record "The Lucky One" at
https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardhunter

Author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)