[Harp-L] opening up covers on Lee Oskar harmonicas?

Tom Halchak info@xxxxx
Thu Oct 12 13:54:05 EDT 2017

I use sheet metal seamers to open the backs of covers.  I have one for
Marine Bands and another one that has been modified a bit to open Special
20 covers.  You can buy them online at Harbor Freight for $9.99.  You might
have to modify them a bit to work on a Lee Oskar but for $9.99 they are
cheap enough to have more than one on hand.

​https://www.harborfreight.com/3-inch-hand-seamer-66654.html

Bill, take a look at this, but if you want, send them to me and I will open
them up for you.
​

--
*Tom Halchak*