[Harp-L] SOPHISTICATED LADY on a Midi Harmonica and NEW Chord harp tuning!

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Thu Oct 12 08:36:19 EDT 2017

I appreciate that storing tuning setups on the computer is a great way to
back stuff up, and offers lots of possibilities for the studio in
particular.  On stage, it's not a given that a player has time to load in a
new tuning--"under a minute" is a lot of time when the drummer is counting
off the next song.

In other words, onboard memories for tunings matter. I keep 50 slots for
song-specific setups on my Digitech RP500. It's fast and easy to load new
patches into the device from computer, but I certainly wouldn't plan on
doing so during a performance.  Too many potential slips 'twixt that
particular cup and lip.

regards, Richard Hunter

--