[Harp-L] Saxony chromatic

Winslow Yerxa winslowyerxa@xxxxx
Thu Oct 5 16:34:20 EDT 2017

Playing a little water music?

Winslow Yerxa
Producer, the Harmonica Collective
Author, Harmonica For Dummies, Second Edition: ISBN 978-1-118-88076-0
Resident Expert, bluesharmonica.com
Instructor, Jazzschool Community Music School
President emeritus, SPAH, the Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica

________________________________
From: Sheltraw <macaroni9999 at xxxxx>
To: harp-l at xxxxx
Sent: Monday, October 2, 2017 8:13 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Saxony chromatic

Because I, from time to time, post questions or comments concerning improving the performance of my Saxony Chromatic I want to make one thing perfectly clear. I think it is the best chromatic on the market. IMHO its u-channel slider system makes playability more consistent than any other harp I own. And I want consistency badly!

But don’t drop it on the button end in a public bathroom because your prostate is getting to big for its britches and you are annoyed with having to pee for the third time in one hour while on a 25 mile urban hike through San Francisco. Just don’t do it.

Sent from my iPhone