[Harp-L] Saxony chromatic

Sheltraw macaroni9999@xxxxx
Mon Oct 2 23:12:42 EDT 2017

Because I, from time to time, post questions or comments concerning improving the performance of my Saxony Chromatic I want to make one thing perfectly clear. I think it is the best chromatic on the market. IMHO its u-channel slider system makes playability more consistent than any other harp I own. And I want consistency badly!

But don’t drop it on the button end in a public bathroom because your prostate is getting to big for its britches and you are annoyed with having to pee for the third time in one hour while on a 25 mile urban hike through San Francisco. Just don’t do it.

Sent from my iPhone