[Harp-L] Master Thesis chromatic & diatonic harmonica

James Fitting jayfitting@xxxxx
Tue Nov 28 08:48:39 EST 2017

That's great stuff. I love hearing the juxtaposition of the diatonic and
the chromatic on the individual licks in that latter section of the page.
 I think it's clear from your playing that practicing on both chromatic and
diatonic makes you a better player! And of course I love that you did it in
the context of Western Swing.
Thanks for sharing this.
Jim  Fitting