[Harp-L] [Fwd: Question about positions]

Eric Nielsen ericbarnak@xxxxx
Sun Nov 26 06:42:30 EST 2017

You can try first position on a D harp. You would have all the chords
there: D, Em, and G. Play first position for the D, switch to 3rd position
for the Em, and, of course play 2nd position for the G.

It may ultimately depend on what key the melody is in, but a D maj harp
would cover your chords.

Eric