[Harp-L] [Fwd: Question about positions]

owner-harp-l@xxxxx owner-harp-l@xxxxx
Sun Nov 26 05:54:54 EST 2017

Answers to Jeff, not me.  Long story but this ended up in my mailbox so I
am forwarding it.  owner-harp-l

Subject: Question about positions
From:    "Jeff Lima" <jeffcalifa at xxxxx>
Date:    Sat, November 25, 2017 12:24 pm
To:      owner-harp-l at xxxxx

What position should I use to play over a two chord progression “D” to
“Eminor” with a bridge that goes from D to G and back...I am studying
to branch out of the blues and am having a bit of hard time to understand
what position will fit best for reggae progressions for example that goes
from the major I chord to the ii minor second and on and on...its 3rd the
answer?...Dorian mode?...even thou the tune starts on a major chord and
ends on a major chord?...what to play over that second minor chord
intrigues me? Any help out there will be much appreciated!!!! Thx so much
Harp lovers!!!

Jeferson Florisbal Lima
 "Lion Harp"

https://youtu.be/cfdqo9P6dHs