[Harp-L] mini drum machine

Jordan Feldman bigmouthhorns@xxxxx
Fri Nov 24 12:06:31 EST 2017

Hey Folks!

Happy Holiday season!
Does anyone have any experience with harmonicas that have a piano layout such as the Suzuki Alto Single or Tombo Contrabass?  They have top and bottom holes in the same comb-white keys bottom/black on top.
I’m just starting to work on basic technique and was looking for some guidance in terms of head movement vs harmonica movement, etc
Perhaps the technique is similar to playing chord because of the length.
My latest thinking is that the head and embouchure should stay mostly fixed while the arms move the harmonica up/down and side to side to get the desired hole into position?  Any help appreciated!

Jordan