[Harp-L] Blues to News

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Sun Nov 19 09:59:42 EST 2017

I was looking for the working files for a song yesterday, and I found this
instead--a live loop I recorded sometime earlier this year in my home
studio. I edited out about 30 seconds of admittedly boring stuff in the
first 3-4 minutes of this piece (where I'd laid down a loop layer and was
thinking about the next). The rest is all recorded live in the order it
happened, with no post-recording overdubs.

You can hear it at:
http://www.hunterharp.com/monster-rock-harp-blues-to-news/

I'm running a rig that includes a Digitech RP500 loaded with the patch set
I used to record "The Lucky One", a Digitech iStomp running the Swingshift
polyphonic pitch shifter in front of that, and a Zoom G3 running my
patchset in parallel with the Digitech gear. When it all kicks in, it's
pretty goddamn big. Over 10 minutes long. It's worth listening all the way
to the end.  Enjoy.
--
Check out our 21st Century rock harmonica record "The Lucky One" at
https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardhunter

Author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)