[Harp-L] Mint condition Sonny Jr Super Sonny for sale

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Mon Nov 20 09:31:17 EST 2017

I've decided to sell my Sonny Jr Super Sonny 4x10 amp, for the simple
reason that I'm just not using it, and it could be making someone else
sound great.

This amp has barely been used since I bought it, and has never left my
house. All original parts, tolex cover, documentation, and amp itself are
present and in perfect condition.

I'm selling this amp for $1600 plus S&H; I can figure out what the S&H
charges are once I know where to ship it, or you can pick it up yourself
for free.  The price is firm, and it's a damn good rice for this amp. If
you feel like bargaining, find someone else to bargain with. This amp is
selling for $1600 plus S&H. I will raise the price for any buyer who
insists on dickering, because I charge for aggravation.

Contact me offlist if you're interested.  Serious inquiries only, please.
The amp goes up on eBay within a week.

 Thanks, Richard Hunter

--
Check out our 21st Century rock harmonica record "The Lucky One" at
https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardhunter

Author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)