[Harp-L] pentatonic SCALE-2ND POSITION

ian osborn arctys@xxxxx
Wed Nov 8 13:26:04 EST 2017

 I might be having a brain cramp, but the same pentatonic scale that we play in 1st position, which in a key of C is C/D/E/G/A ( 4/4D/5/6/6D), can also be played in 2nd position on a key of F- as 2D/3D"/3D/4D/5...
the question is... I should say I play a lot of first position so I am not hugely familiar with my scales in 2nd position, but do most people play this scale along with the "blues scale"... the blues scale is quite different than this, but would you play both scales???
does the pentatonic scale sound correct or does it sound off??
does this make sense???
thanks
Ian