[Harp-L] Need advice on youth/adult harmonica workshop/club

phyllis731@xxxxx phyllis731@xxxxx
Wed Nov 8 10:34:00 EST 2017

We also have a meetup site on both Facebook and Email.  People can find out about you there and know when and where meetings will be.  They can also RSVP if they will attend or not.  Also a place for people to make monetary donations to the group and we take up a collection at every meetup.  This group has been going for some years.  Check out "Chicago Harmonica Meetup" on facebook or e-mail for Meetup groups.

Blues Girl Phyllis
Do no harm but take no shit.
Sent from AOL Desktop