[Harp-L] trailer of my new instrumental album in organ combo format

Konstantin Kolesnichenko wheel.k@xxxxx
Wed May 10 07:53:41 EDT 2017

Hello everybody!  In April my band finished to record our last album.
It's called "Minor Differences". Album on mastering stage now. I hope it
will be released in July! I feel that it's my best work to date. It's an
instrumental record of bluesy-jazz or jazzy-blues in a style of Illinois
Jacquet, Jack McDuff, Grant Green, Willis Jackson and other soul-jazz
and r&b heroes:)
Here is the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-fZKIZyHeg

--
Konstantin Kolesnichenko, Dnipro, Ukraine
http://kolesnichenko-harmonica.com/