[Harp-L] First gig with midi chromatic

Shirley, John John_Shirley@xxxxx
Wed May 3 10:08:15 EDT 2017

Hey Michael - I’m psyched to hear you are loving the DM48 as much as I am!

I am very impressed with the build qualiity and GUI, as well as the power and flexibility, of the design. The wealth of musical possibilities it represents is staggering.

Eric has done an amazing job on this!

I’ll post some video on it soon… and I’ll be bringing mine to SPAH for a seminar presentation. I know you’re super busy at SPAH, Michael, but if it works out it would be fantastic to have you come and play the DM48 at the seminar!

- John

Dr. John Shirley, Professor of Music and Sound Recording Technology
The University of Massachusetts Lowell