[Harp-L] Hohner Rocket set up

Joe Spiers harpwrench@xxxxx
Thu Mar 23 14:54:30 EDT 2017

Rocket and SP20 reedplates are identical. The most important component. Rockets do have nice covers, but don't like the big hole combs myself. I don't sell custom Rockets. But I'm happy to set them up if you send them, as long as you haven't already embossed the slots. My site has a service page with setup options and pricing.

FWIW my custom SP20's have world class reedwork, smoothed combs that are 100% functional, and smoothed/opened covers. The non-overblow model is only ten bucks more than a stock Rocket + expensive comb, (plus the wasted time and frustration from working on it).

Thanks,
Joe Spiers

http://www.spiersharmonicas.com