[Harp-L] Harp-L Digest, Vol 163, Issue 22

Ronnie Schreiber autothreads@xxxxx
Thu Mar 16 15:13:35 EDT 2017

Michael, thanks for the tip about standard colors, though the colors I
can get don't necessarily match up.

There are 13 colors available from my filament supplier.  That gives me
12 to work with plus black. For flats and sharps, I'd use one standard
color coverplate and one black one. For example, if B is purple, a B
flat harp would have a purple bottom coverplate and a black top
coverplate. F sharp would have F's color on the top and a black cover on
the bottom.