[Harp-L] All Overbends Are Not Created Equal?

Michael Rubin michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxx
Thu Mar 16 21:49:30 EDT 2017

I agree the smaller the interval between the blow and draw notes, the
tougher the overblow seems to be.  However,  I do think range has something
to do with it.  What is easy on a C harp is hard on a G.

Although I was able to control all overblows at a level I was happy to
present in public before I went to Joe Spiers,  I am leagues happier with a
Spiers harp.  I know money is money,
but I recommend it.
Michael Rubin
michaelrubinharmonica.com