[Harp-L] Harp cleaning

John Hurley john.hurley@xxxxx
Wed Mar 15 17:54:08 EDT 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } I have not tried the waterpik.  I have tried ultrasonics and would not recommend it. Cleans great but stresses the reeds too much.  I found I would blow a reed out much too soon if u/s cleaned.  So I just stick with soap and water under the tap.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad