[Harp-L] What first attracted you to harmonica? Why did you learn to play it?

Jordan Feldman bigmouthhorns@xxxxx
Fri Mar 3 11:42:59 EST 2017

I'm a jazz trumpet/wind controller player and thought I would transfer my licks, etc to chromatic.  Then I bought a diatonic to cover some easy harp parts for a dance band I'm in(What I Like About You, Last Dance with Mary Jane, etc) and couldn't put down the diatonic.
Anyone want to buy a hardly ever used Suzuki SCX? lol..

Jordan