[Harp-L] What first attracted you to harmonica? Why did you learn to play it?

Sébastien Frémal sebastien.fremal@xxxxx
Fri Mar 3 11:10:17 EST 2017

The reason why I purchased an harp ? Bob Dylan (yeah, I know, not the best
harmonicist, but I was young ;) great artist still ! ).
The reason why I wanted to really learn to play harmonica ? Jason Ricci
(that's more like it ;) ).
The reason why I'm still struggling with it ? Mariano Massolo and people
telling me "you can't play this song with a diatonic harmonica" ;)

I like the sound of harps, the expressiveness of the instrument and the
fact that a very few people study jazz with the diatonic. You can create a
path that's  yours. That's a really lonely road, but it's a good one :)

P.S. : sorry Tin for the double message ;)