[Harp-L] minor key songs

Rick Dempster rickdempster33@xxxxx
Thu Jun 22 22:07:22 EDT 2017

You could also try an D harp for playing in F# minor. Depends on the nature
of the tune, chords etc.
Same as playing in second. Same relationship as playing in F# minor on an A
harp, which you could also try.
Not sure about the B minor harp. I assume you are talking about a melodic
minor harp, not  harmonic?
RD