[Harp-L] Made in China

David Fairweather dmf273@xxxxx
Sat Jun 17 14:12:27 EDT 2017

Brendan wrote something to the effect of "Who cares where they're made as
long as Hohner harps are as good as ever".

I should have pointed out in my original post that the person who raised
the issue with me was one of those "Special 20" devotees (you know the
type),  and he was quite displeased with the quality of the latest batch of
Special 20's.  He said he had to return three of them and they all bore
markings different from classic Special 20's.   I wish I could remember
what the markings were - some kind of legend on the covers.  It doesn't say
"Made in China",  it says something else that's new.   Anyone here bought a
Special 20 recently?  Do the covers say something different than in the
past?