[Harp-L] Fwd: Enquiry: Availability of R. Sleigh Harmonica Reed Replacement Tool with Swivel Base, and Extras

owner-harp-l@xxxxx owner-harp-l@xxxxx
Sat Jul 29 11:31:14 EDT 2017

From:  <chongtingho at xxxxx>
Date: Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 4:50 PM
Subject: Enquiry: Availability of R. Sleigh Harmonica Reed Replacement
Tool with Swivel Base, and Extras

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Ivan from Hong Kong, chromatic harmonica educator and performer.
I am deeply interested in the captioned reed replacement tool but
found that it is no longer available for sale.
The inventor of the tool, Mr. Sleigh, suggested me to seek help here
and see if any members/readers of harp-l could help.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best Regards,
Ivan Chong
Chromatic Harmonica, Veloz Harmonica Quartet