[Harp-L] we're here for a good time-trooper, NOW: Slow down

Robert Hale robert@xxxxx
Sun Jul 23 10:02:48 EDT 2017

On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 6:33 AM, Richard Hunter <rhunter377 at xxxxx>
wrote:

> If the solo excites you, why don't you tab it out for yourself?  That's the
> best way to learn more about the stuff that excites you.

​Richard is right, and I often have students write a section of tab.
I use GoldWave to slow down tracks for study. There are many other software
solutions, as well as hardware pedals that can do that. Perhaps others will
suggest their "slow down" solutions.​

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL