[Harp-L] Voiceprints for the ACE harmonica

Sheltraw macaroni9999@xxxxx
Sun Jul 23 17:05:57 EDT 2017

There's an app for that. Really! Audio Spectrum Analyzer. Fourier power analysis will suffer a bit because of the iPhone mic but it's pretty good. I have used it at work to analyze the audio spectrum of MRI gradient coils.

Sent from my iPhone