[Harp-L] ACE Chromatic New wood inserts by Tom Halchak at SPAH

Joseph Leone 3n037@xxxxx
Sun Jul 23 18:17:21 EDT 2017

I actually agree. And it’s fashionable for the news to use a word called ‘transparent’, so, as the most transparent person that I know. And even go by the moniker
‘Mr. Cellophane’, I want to make it clear that anything I said about combs that was something brash or seemed negative was at least  20 years ago. And that was
beFORE I met and learned to love ‘Professor Vern Smith’. Engineer, inventor, and all around Mensch.

Whom, by the way, is a genius, selfless, and has never had a negative intent towards anything harmonica. In fact, just the opposite. It may come as a surprise that
 the very subject of comb material(s) was brought about because Vern was looking for ’the’ perfect comb material in order to achieve ’the’ holy grail or El Dorado
SILVER TONE that everyone craves. He was actually disappointed that the materials didn’t matter. Because he though that they would.  BUT was honest enough
 to post his results. Honesty even when it hurts.

We’re lucky to have him…… sm0joe over & out.