[Harp-L] we're here for a good time-trooper

ian osborn davidianosborn@xxxxx
Sun Jul 23 12:05:02 EDT 2017

Thanks Richard.. I play with some guys that appreciate the original
versions of songs.. In other words, when people go to hear a cover band at
the bar, they expect a certain level of familiarity with the song,
especially very recognizable ones.. For example the harmonica parts in
Piano Man get played a certain way all the time because that is what
people's ears expect to hear.. With some minor variation of course.. Anyway
thanks for the input!! I don't have the greatest musical ear so trying to
tab out set stuff is hard for me.. I have his first line down tho!!

Cheers

Ian