[Harp-L] Harmonicaster Demo Video with Carl Caballero

robert mcgraw harpbob@xxxxx
Thu Jul 13 10:26:06 EDT 2017

I would add Jason Ricci as a player I'd like to hear play some on this...would be very interested to hear him play this harp through his effects board/amp set-up.
WVa Bob

Sent from my iPhone