[Harp-L] Harmonicaster Demo Video with Carl Caballero

Venky Ramakrishna jazzyvenky@xxxxx
Thu Jul 13 09:59:57 EDT 2017

I think it would be a good idea to have a few seasoned harp players of
different styles record a 1.0 minute solo for the rest of us to get a sense
of what the instrument can do. In the guitar world, unless you are Stevie
Ray or a Bonamassa, the strats are a very finicky breed of instruments.

I am putting down Richard Hunter's name as I personally like his expertise
and work in electroharmonix.

Venky

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 8:20 PM, Ronnie Schreiber <autothreads at xxxxx