[Harp-L] BloThru OctaChroms - Octave Chromatic Harmonicas

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Sun Jul 2 17:02:36 EDT 2017

"Brendan Power" wrote:
<The rich octave sound, two reeds playing together an octave apart, is one
of
<the most appealing free-reed tonalities. It's never been available on
slider
<chromatics before - but now it is, in two types. My unique OctaChrom and
<patent-pending OctaChrom Selectable are constructed of two chromatics
inline
<behind a single mouthpiece.

The sound of those harps in the video is pretty amazing.

Regards, Richard Hunter
--
Check out our 21st Century rock harmonica record "The Lucky One" at
https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardhunter

Author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)