[Harp-L] Vox mini 5 and red howler suggestions

Jim jimsnider24@xxxxx
Sun Jul 2 14:23:47 EDT 2017

Hi all. After 5 years of practicing, finally ready for next step. Just purchased Vox mini 5 and red howler. I know compared to discussion about tech such as midi... I am decades behind others...but i was wondering if i could receive some suggestions on how to use my new equipment to maximize my sound. I primarily am using special 20s and playing blues tunes, juke, creeper creeps again etc. Thanks in advance for any help! Jim

Sent from my iPhone