[Harp-L] The One Harmonica to rule them all

Jordan Feldman bigmouthhorns@xxxxx
Sat Feb 11 18:21:47 EST 2017

I've been playing EWI and other wind controllers for the last 15 years or so.
There are a bunch of windsynth players that use computers/soft synth but the hardware modules, if programmed to be expressive with a wind controller are a very reliable and flexible way to go especially for live performances. I played for years with an old Roland JV1010.  The user bank was dumped and reprogrammed.  I currently use a Roland Fantom XR(rack mount).
The Guru programmer in this space is Matt Traum.  He would be a good resource to assist with this project/product and capabilities in terms of patch programming, etc.
Matt's business is Patchmanmusic.com

Jordan