[Harp-L] DM48 question what is CCII?

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Tue Dec 26 13:31:20 EST 2017

Hi Michael -

Not sure if “CCII” refers to CC 11 (continuous controller eleven) or 2, as each could be relevant in this case:

CC 11: Expression

CC 2: Breath

If I remember correctly (it’s been many years since I’ve used a breath controller) patches that are configured for expression or breath won’t sound without at least an initial level of one or the other (expression or breath) being received.

The DM48 is probably configured for one or the other but not both (just guessing here) and you can probably reconfigure it as necessary (also a guess).

Hopefully someone will respond who actually has been through this with that axe and the bundle you mention...

- Slim.