[Harp-L] Happy Christmas Music

Roger Trobridge gopher@xxxxx
Wed Dec 20 08:55:57 EST 2017

Merry Christmas to everyone

All members of the National Harmonica League (NHL) should have received
their copy of the December 2017  issue of Harmonica World  by now.
www.harmonica.co.uk/magazine.htm

A couple of years ago I put together some collections of Christmas music in
different styles played by top harmonica players in groups, on chromatic,
diatonic harmonicas and even one on tremolo..

http://www.the-archivist.co.uk/?s=christmas&submit=Search

I would like to do a new one so if anyone has any suggestions, like
Madcat's great recent recording with drums, please let me know about it.

Roger

---