[Harp-L] Carlos Del Junco - Jitterbug Waltz

David McCurry david.mccurry@xxxxx
Mon Dec 18 13:51:29 EST 2017

I know this one is Toots on the chromatic (not to mention, Stephan
Grappelli too), but it offers some good ideas for phrasing:
I learned it also last year.

https://youtu.be/R0EfwhnAn_k

--
David S McCurry, EdD