[Harp-L] Lucky 13 + RP500 Loop on Hunterharp.com, "The Lucky One" patchset shipped to RP500 Huntersounds licensees

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Sun Dec 17 15:25:27 EST 2017

HI all,

I'm working on the sounds for the songs I've written for my next record,
"Blue Future," and I put together a loop using a Lucky 13 D harp and a
couple of different sounds on the RP500.  It's pretty hard-edged and
driving, with a pronounced slide guitar feel.  You can hear it here:

http://www.hunterharp.com/more-hot-rp500-sounds-with-the-lucky-13-plus-a-gift-for-rp500-patchset-licensees/

The basic principle in my sound design for these songs is to make the
sounds easily distinguishable from each other, so I can stack harmonica
tones deep without clogging up the works.  That usually means some
combination of classic amped harp/wobble/wah/pitch-shifted sounds.  The
ones in this clip are in the classic amped and pitch-shifted categories.

Speaking of sounds, as per previous comment to this list, I've shipped the
RP500 patch set that I used to record every harmonica track on "The Lucky
One" to all RP500 patchset licensees.  Thanks for your support, and keeping
making big noises!

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all!
--
Check out our 21st Century rock harmonica record "The Lucky One" at
https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardhunter

Author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)