[Harp-L] Yule Harp Sale!

Bob Loomis miltloomis@xxxxx
Tue Dec 5 11:09:55 EST 2017

I have the following for sale:
Suzuki Baritone tremolo harp. I see these listed new at a bit over $200. As new condition. Yours for $100 plus shipping. In original hard shell case.
Hohner Slide Harp in G in original soft plastic case. I don't recall what I paid for this, I don't think they are available now, judging from web searches. Best offer plus shipping.
Hohner Koch Harmonica in C in original cardboard box. Again, I don't find these available on the web. Don't recall what I paid. Very good condition, rarely used. $50 or best offer + shipping.
United States shipping only, please.
Thanks & Happy Harpin' Holidays, Bob LoomisConcord CA