[Harp-L] Gaskets?

flyingv8@xxxxx flyingv8@xxxxx
Tue Aug 29 06:11:36 EDT 2017

Vern, I offered free gaskets before I started selling them to allow players to determine for themselves if they were worth using. While I am convinced that your intentions are good and that you are not trying to hurt me or my business I feel that since you did not take advantage of my offer and have not tried the gaskets for yourself that you may be missing something. Along with sealing the air and moisture there is a cushioning effect between the reed plate and comb that makes a subtle change in the tone and the feel of the harmonica. I hid a set of gaskets among 5 Sp20 harps and I could easily tell which one had the gaskets every time. I would still send you some free if you are open to trying them for yourself. Like I said, I don't think you are out to do me harm on purpose but you should give them a chance. Try it! You'll like it!
Dee