[Harp-L] Suzuki warns against fake harps

Peter Sheridan jukejelly@xxxxx
Sat Aug 26 16:08:46 EDT 2017

     Well, guys, in my experience of playing, selling, repairing, and
trading harps over the past 50 years, I have found that sending a harp (or
several harps) back to the manufacturer has not been worth the time
involved and cost to me in the end. If I can't fix it myself, I have my
friend and qualified repairman (Hohner and many other manufacturers) Mike
Easton fix it.

     I don't expect warranties for harps anyway, but I do expect them for
major purchases such as autos, washing machines and dryers, powered
lawnmowers, refrigerators, etc. As once  stated back in the day (I think it
was on an episode of Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In by a politician named
Jackson)  "The point is MOOT!)

Pete Sheridan
(Old Enough To Know Better)
Jukester's Harmonica Supplies