[Harp-L] Suzuki warns against fake harps

Gary Lehmann gnarlyheman@xxxxx
Sat Aug 26 14:52:06 EDT 2017

I don't much care how you spend your money, but the warranty offered by the
company for which I work applies only to instruments sold by them.
It's a real pain having to shake down the end user for a receipt!
Bottom line, I do fewer repairs when folks buy direct--oh well, I have
always been a part time consultant for Suzuki . . .