[Harp-L] New and Unique TWIN-DIATONIC HARPS - Demo Videos

bren@xxxxx bren@xxxxx
Thu Aug 24 11:26:48 EDT 2017

Hi Sébastien – yes, the two rear harps can be swapped out in seconds by loossening the two rear screws.

 <http://www.brendan-power.com> www.brendan-power.com

 <http://www.x-reed.com> www.x-reed.com

 <http://www.youtube.com/BrendanPowerMusic> www.youtube.com/BrendanPowerMusic

From: Sébastien Frémal [mailto:sebastien.fremal at xxxxx]
Sent: 24 August 2017 12:56
Cc: harp-l at xxxxx; Brendan Power <bren at xxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] New and Unique TWIN-DIATONIC HARPS - Demo Videos

Hello,

I was just wondering if the minichrom can easily be opened to gap and clean its reeds ? I'm a jazz player and I really like playing overbends but I would really like having access to natural notes for playing long and sustained notes :)

Thank you for your answer !

Sebastien Fremal

I'm interested in the double X Reed beast. I use Sub30s, modified by either
Zombor Kovacs, Brendan, Tom Halchak and/or me.
I can't work out how Brendan has set this up. It sounds like he is using
one harp for the blows, and the other for the draws.
But knowing that the 30 reed harps have to top four blow reeds on the draw
plate, I can't quite see how that could be easily done.
Guess I'll have to wait till Brendan furnishes us with further info, not
laypouyts etc.
Your's in anticipation,
RD