[Harp-L] New and Unique TWIN-DIATONIC HARPS - Demo Videos

Sébastien Frémal sebastien.fremal@xxxxx
Thu Aug 24 07:56:17 EDT 2017

Hello,

I was just wondering if the minichrom can easily be opened to gap and clean
its reeds ? I'm a jazz player and I really like playing overbends but I
would really like having access to natural notes for playing long and
sustained notes :)

Thank you for your answer !

Sebastien Fremal