[Harp-L] SPAH

Mick Zaklan mzaklan@xxxxx
Wed Aug 23 16:18:55 EDT 2017

   I have to concur with Greg and the others.  Maybe our best hotel and
setting.  Wonderful convention!!  Kudos to the Tulsa club and the SPAH
planners.  I could very easily go back  there for a vacation and take in a
ball game down the street from the Hyatt, explore a stretch of Route 66,
hit the jazz and Woody Guthrie museums, and eat at some more of their
excellent restaurants.
   Coming back Sunday, you wouldn't believe the traffic on I-57 headed
south for the eclipse.  I witnessed a 30+ mile traffic jam on the opposite
lanes.  Glad I was headed north to Chicago.
   As always, looking forward to the next one!

Mick Zaklan